Please perform the following steps for the SSL installation:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account and open My Products.
2. Scroll down to Web Hosting.
3. Click Manage next to the hosting account you want to install the SSL on.
4. Click cPanel Admin.
5. Navigate to the Security section and click SSL/TLS.
6. Click Generate, view, upload, or delete SSL certificates under Certificates (CRT).
7. On the next page, click Upload Certificate to upload the .crt file from your computer.
8. Go back to the SSL/TLS manager and click Manage SSL Sites.
9. Click Browse Certificates and choose your certificate.
10. Once the fields for the certificate are auto-filled, click Install Certificate.
Last updated Jul 07, 2022
Applies to: Other