1. From a Home screen on your Apple® iPhone®, tap Mail Email icon.
If an app isn't available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
2. If prompted, select the account inbox (e.g., Gmail™, Yahoo!®, etc.).
3. Tap the Compose icon Compose icon (lower-right).
4. From the To field, enter the email address(es).
As the email address is entered, a list of matching contacts may appear and can be selected at any time.
To add from contacts, tap the Plus icon Add icon then select the contact.
5. From the Subject field, enter a subject.
6. From the message field, enter a message.
7. Tap Send (upper-right).
Last updated Jul 20, 2022
Applies to: Other